Setting up business overseas
Wilberforce TJC Law Corporation offers a wide range of legal services for clients investing in Indonesia. Having assisted and advised on various projects in Indonesia including energy and real estate projects, our team is well-connected with numerous experienced Indonesian law firms. We have also assisted our clients to expand their business and networks on numerous occasions. You can be assured of our robust experience in Indonesia. In liaising with our Indonesian affiliates or with the Indonesian counsel of your choice, our team will be able to assist you in:
- Structuring your investment, whether investing into Indonesia (especially through a Singapore entity or otherwise) or investing from Indonesia;
- Preparing necessary transaction documents for your investment;
- Establishing your business in Indonesia (including setting up PT PMAs, Representative Offices or nominee LLCs);
- Liaising with Indonesian counsel in relation to advice on matters of compliance with the laws and regulations in Indonesia;
- Conducting legal due diligence on and screening of potential business partners in Indonesia; and
- Applying for the necessary licenses for your business in Indonesia.