Wilberforce TJC Law Corporation offers a wide range of legal services for clients investing in the region, especially in Indonesia. Having assisted and advised on projects in Indonesia, our team is well connected with a number of Indonesian law firms.
Here, we always ensure that our clients’ needs are met in the most practical and cost-efficient manner. We have also assisted our clients to expand their business and networks on numerous occasions. You can be assured of our experience in Indonesia.
In liaising with our Indonesian affiliates or with the Indonesian counsel of your choice, our team will be able to assist you in:
- Structuring your investment, whether investing into Indonesia (through Singapore or otherwise) or investing from Indonesia;
- Preparing necessary transaction documents for your investment;
- Establishing your business in Indonesia (including setting up PT PMAs, Representative Offices or nominee LLCs);
- Liaising with Indonesian Counsel in relation to advices on matters of compliance with the laws and regulations in Indonesia;
- Conduct legal due diligence on and screening of potential business partners in Indonesia; and
- Applying for the necessary licenses for your business in Indonesia.